Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Out with the Old in with the New

Well 2008 is coming to an end in a matter of hours so I would like to wish everyone a Happy and safe hopefully fun filled New Years Day as well as good throughout the year to come!

Down will be coming all my inside and outside Holiday decorations after welcoming in the New Year. I don’t have any big plans though as I never do. I have always been a homebody when it came to celebrating New Years, maybe a handful of the times I have celebrated it at a relatives but never any more than that. So, as usual I’ll be safe and sound in the presence of my home tonight sipping on me a glass of some bubbly champagne. We are expecting a few guests of about five so we should have a nice little time together.

I don’t get wrapped up in all the New Years resolutions and that is because I start off great then somewhere down the line it goes out the window, lol.

Bringing in 2009 I wish all a Happy New Years!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cheers!!

Myspace CommentsAlign Center

7 comments:

lina said...

Happy New Year! Let's learn from the old and build a better year ahead. :-)

Bryan said...

Hope you had a nice time. Have a great 2009!

http://philly.today.com

Unknown said...

Thanks so much!!! Happy New Year to you too!!! Kelly

Preston said...

Happy New Year to you too. My decorations are coming down this weekend. I'm glad we got to be blogging friends and I'm sure we'll be sharing and blogging all through 2009!

Naye said...

Thanks to all for stopping by, leaving comments and for for the warm New Years Wishes, I hope 2009 bring us all a great and prosperous year ahead!

Stephen said...

Best wishes to you too.

Naye said...

Stephen, thanks a lot for stopping by as well as the wishes.