Monday, November 17, 2008

Festive Weekend

Had a joyous weekend we took the boys to an annual tree lighting ceremony and festival of lights at an outdoor shopping plaza near us. It was nice they enjoyed it and thanks to the crowd it wasn’t to chilly out plus we were bundled up. We all song Holiday carols together and gathered around as Santa appeared and began the display of lighting the tree and watching all the decorated lights on display go to dancing around to several tunes. It was really nice to watch and I couldn’t believe that I forgot my camera at home. That’s what I get for changing purses. I had my camera already in my bag and ready to go but I decided I wanted to carry a smaller bag and well yea that’s how my camera got left behind.

Even woke up this morning to see some snow actually on the ground. Not much but enough to where it was able to stick a bit in the lawn and atop the rooftops. Brrr on comes the freezing weather, snow, hats, scarves, gloves and all that good stuff for keeping warm.

No comments: