Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas shopping has begun

It sure is something how fast the Christmas Holiday season appears. Halloween barely makes it in and then its like bump here comes all the Christmas decorations and sales, after that Thanksgiving sneaks on in there somehow. Christmas is my favorite holiday of the year and I am officially in the mood. I got started with some of my Christmas shopping this weekend but I have a long way to go before I finish up. Plus, I am one of those crazy black Friday shoppers so I typically start early and finish up that day after Thanksgiving, but this year I got a later than usual start. I like to beat the crowds with the exception of black Friday and get the items I want before they sell out. I brought some new outdoor decorative items at the end of Christmas sale last year so I can’t wait to set them out. We don’t get decorating crazy just a bit but in all we do celebrate with a big family Christmas.

2 comments:

babybrownfox said...

Its a quite day for me this Christmas and I miss all the fun and laughter during these days but I'm alone to celebrate it.

Naye said...

Nina, I'm so sorry to hear that, I hope you make the best of it and have a great Holiday although you spending it alone.