- Ice cubes
- 8oz clear glass
- ¼ C cranberry juice
- ¼ C wild berry flavor Gatorade Fierce
- ¼ C 7 - Up
2. Pour cranberry juice into glass
3. Slowly and carefully pour Gatorade on an ice cube, not directly into the cranberry juice
4. Slowly and carefully pour diet 7 - up on an ice cube, not directly into the Gatorade
5. Look at your beautiful drink; then enjoy it.
*If you use the exact ingredients and follow the directions precisely you can actually layer these patriotic drink colors. If you must substitute, remember that the secret is to have a liquid with a high amount of sugar (making it denser) on the bottom, a liquid with a medium amount of sugar in the middle and one with no sugar on the top.
(courtesy of my son's school)